- Support the Centre for environmental awareness Episkopis Paphos (hereinafter "KEPEEP") for the benefit of KEPEEP , environmental protection and development of the wider region of Episkopi, and society in general.
- The support of teachers, exhibition and cultural activities and publications of KEPEEP ;
- Action on the enhancement and improvement of all infrastructures KEPEEP ;
- The support study, protection, management and enhancement of the natural environment of the area covering the KEPEEP ;
- Promoting and publicizing the work of KEPEEP ;
- Growing environmental consciousness with influence in social institutions and informing citizens that adopted environmentally friendly attitudes, behaviors and management policies in a wide range of activities related to the economy, culture and general social structure ;
- Promoting environmental development in the surrounding area of the Episkopi of Paphos, and projects with absolute respect for the natural environment and sustainability ;
- Promote partnerships and develop relationships with other relevant bodies, research or academic institutions or abroad, environmental groups and other NGOs engaged in similar or identical activity ;
- Pursue or assign studies and manage programs that are consistent with its purposes ;
- Engaged in both domestic and international initiatives (subsidized and non- projects, etc.) ;
- Promote, organize and participate in educational, cultural, artistic activities that promote the purposes of (seminars, lectures, conferences, workshops, symposia, communications, workshops for type etc ) ;
- Promote and organize educational standards and training programs for students and adults (environmental education and lifelong learning) ;
- Promote, organize and participate in campaigns of environmental awareness and conservation, collaborating with relevant stakeholders ;
- Perform versions of each species is consistent with the purposes of ( magazines, newspapers, books, pamphlets, posters, educational materials, newsletters, etc.) ;
- Promote and organize the production of digital content and multimedia applications and participate in documentaries, television and radio programs, films and videos.